plex /adj., v. plɛks/
1. The opposite of basic
2. Not a basic bitch; cool; socially agreeable
3. Being worth a conversation by meeting universal, preconceived ideas of acceptable levels of intelligence and attractiveness
4. Undoubtedly worth one's time and attention
5. Representative of a social status or class of people above basic
6. Characterizing a state of mind or being achieved by going beyond average expectations
1. The action of being plex
1. This is a plex club after 3:00 AM.
2. Only bring your plex friends; I just had Stanley Steamer over here and don't want any more basic bitches causing wine stains on my carpet.
3. I was about to grab my coat, but then he brought up Alexandre Dumas, so I sat back down next to my new, plex friend.
4. That last track was plex as fuck!
5. Everyone, get out of my plex bar! You're basic, and I hate you!
6. Things got pretty plex last night; at one point I was wearing a troll wig and a trench coat while I was out for a smoke.
1. She was plexing like Miley on the pole last night!
Prices shown in USD.
Γράψε από κάτω τη διεύθυνση e-mail σου για να έχεις την δωρεάν Urban Λέξη Ημέρας κάθε πρωί!
Τα e-mail στέλνονται από τη διεύθυνση firstname.lastname@example.org. Ποτέ δεν θα σε σπαμάρουμε.